Cisco Canada has been adding to two venerable partner programs as the market, and the networking giant itself continues to redefine.
In this edition of the podcast, Mark Collins, vice president of Cisco Canada’s partner organization, joins us to discuss the Lead Conversion Incentive, a new add-on to Opportunity Incentive Program (OIP) that aims to reward partners for marketing activities that bring in new customers, and the Joint Value Incentive, a new add-on to Teaming Incentive Program (TIP) that rewards partners for building customer success into their plans.
- why the Cisco Canada team saw the need for these two new programs;
- how the new programs are rolling out and what they’ll mean for channel partners;
- how the new incentive reflect the new market reality for Cisco and its partners alike;
- how the company balances the need to try new things regionally with the need to look like “one Cisco” worldwide;
- why partner profitability is a key goal as the business models of Cisco and its partners continue to evolve;
- where Cisco is at in rolling out the new programs; and
- where these programs go from here.
All that and more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.