This week, Cisco brings together marketing professionals from throughout its partner community in New Orleans for its annual Marketing Velocity event, its annual partner-marketing get-together.
As the event gets underway, the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast sat down with Michael Hopfinger, director of Americas partner marketing at Cisco, to discuss the event and Cisco’s marketing efforts.
- the value Cisco sees in building up its partners’ marketing pros;
- how the event has changed this year, moving from a central international event to several gatherings in Cisco’s regions;
- top trends he sees shaping marketing and how partners can take advantage of them;
- why he thinks partners should prioritize marketing more in their businesses;
- how partners who haven’t been very active in marketing can get going simply; and
- what he’s learned from the marketing efforts of some of the company’s top partners;
All that and more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.