Like so many aspects of the channel’s market, cloud is transforming how business customers purchase and use collaboration tools. At the same time, the conference room experience of recent years has to share the stage with connecting to video and voice meetings from the smallest of mobile device screens.
Amidst those changes and others, Cisco Canada collaboration GM Dean LaRiviere joins the podcast to discuss the collaboration market in general, and Cisco’s present in particular.
In this podcast, Dean:
- discusses the current Cisco collaboration lineup and how it comes together;
- walks us through the evolution of Spark from a free-to-use product to a suite of services solution providers can offer customers;
- tackles the changing market for collaboration in how solutions are delivered, and how they are consumed;
- outlines what this all means for Cisco channel partners;
- hints at changes soon to come to Cisco’s channel programs to help partners adjust to these changing realities;
- and much more.