It’s always interesting times in security, with no shift of changing technolog approaches, vendor strategies, and attack vectors.
Bob Bonneau, country manager for ESET Canada, joins us on the podcast to take us through the security market in 2022, and what solution providers can expect from 2023.
- highlights of ESET Canada’s performance in 2022;
- why the company’s first-half and second-half results in Canada looked quite different;
- the continuing shift towards bundling and the cloud;
- how security services fit into the mix for ESET;
- the launch of renewal-as-a-service and how it performed in the small business sector;
- building the ESET brand in Canada;
- ESET’s priorities and goals for 2023;
- Bonneau’s channel recruitment and enablement priorities;
- the mood in the channel community in the early days of 2023;
- the biggest under-realized opportunities for partners in security right now;
- the acceleration of customers upgrading their level of security investment;
- the security trends ESET believes are going to continue to shape the industry this year;
- the increasing role of government in the security discussion, both in terms of attacks and legislation mandating more protection; and
- what partners can expect from ESET Canada over the course of 2023.
All this and much more are in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.