The New Year’s Podcast Series is back, and this year, we kick things off with our annual review of the year that was and preview of the year to come with Ingram Micro Canada chief executive Bill Brandel.
2022 saw the debut of Xvantage, the distributor’s new digital platform for resellers, vendors and its assosciates.It also saw the continuation of the supply chain challenges that dominated headlines starting in 2021.
What does all of this mean for Ingram and its partners? What can partners expect from Ingram over the course of this year. Find out in this edition of the podcast.
- his first thoughts upon learning about the idea behind Xvantage;
- how digitization is changing the role distribution in general and Ingram Micro in specific play in the channel;
- how challenges in the supply chain evolved over the course of 2022;
- the new Canadian leadership team under Brandel and where Ingram Micro Canada will be focused in 2023;
- a couple of leadership team additions to come early in 2023;
- what solution providers can expect from Ingram Micro in 2023; and
- why he’s approaching the new year with a glass-half-full perspective.
All this and much more are in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.