The topic of cyber insurance is one that’s at the top of mind of many solution providers and their customers today.
In this edition of the podcast, we reach out to frequent guest Tony Anscombe, global security evangelist at ESET, to discuss this topic from a channel partner’s point of view.
- what cyber insurance covers, and why it’s not a replacement for security;
- what’s driving interest for cyber insurance in the channel and why that’s on the rise;
- finding the balance between spending on cybersecurity solutions and on cyber insurance premiums;
- why partners should consider pre-certifying their security stacks with insurance providers;
- first-party loss versus third-party loss as it related to cyber insurance;
- what security companies are looking for qualify customers for policies;
- how to get the best premiums by adhering to established security frameworks;
- what decides when and if smaller businesses need cyber insurance;
- how VARs and MSPs can make sure their customers are set up for acceptance and success with cyber insurance;
- opportunities to add additional services for insurance customers; and
- what comes next in the cyber insurance field.
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS