In this edition of the podcast, we take a look at the continuing evolution of printing opportunities for solution providers as we’re joined by Kaila Murphy, product managed at Epson America.
There are a lot of forces in play in print — the continued struggle across the business world to find the right balance of home and office printing, resurgent sectors like travel, retail, education and healthcare, and just to add to the x-factors, a once-in-a-lifetime global supply chain nightmare that seems determined to stick around as long as possible. In the face of all that, what are businesses doing about their printing footprint, and what can partners do to serve their customers and their bottom lines as well as possible?
- how the print market continues to evolve in the hybrid work era;
- how the trends in the market are shaping the product mix Epson offers today and into the future;
- the supply chain challenges Epson has seen so far, what the company is doing to make sure partners have access to the products their customers need, and how Epson sees the supply chain trending;
- given all of the aforementioned factors, how customers are thinking about refreshing their printing options;
- why more-expensive “supertank” printers are a hit with companies with work-from-home customers;
- what successful partners are doing to meet customer needs and maximize their print practices;
- the rise of managed print in companies with employees working from home;
- emerging and resurgent opportunities that solutions providers should be looking at; and
- some hints at major launches coming from Epson in October, in January, and in the spring of 2023.
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.