Security offerings are critical to any solutions offered by a managed service provider in today’s quickly-evolving threatscape. But while there’s an excellent opportunity to give your customers better tools to secure their apps, services, and information, it can be challenging for MSPs to boost the prices of their services while they’re expanding their capabilities.
In this edition of the podcast, we’re joined by Toby Nangle, global partnership and channel lead at Field Effect, to talk through some of the biggest challenges and opportunities solution providers are seeing today while building out their offerings.
- the biggest challenges for MSPs right now;
- why it feels like “the ground is constantly shifting these days”;
- why the role of the MSP is perhaps more important than ever, especially to smaller customers;
- pricing strategies that work for MSPs in positioning their security offerings;
- why more MSPs are demanding their customers take a more feature-rich package but not necessarily raising their prices to do it;
- vendor selection and the role it plays in the complexity of MSPs’ offerings to customers;
- the role MSPs play in a world that’s more marketplace-centric than ever before;
- how security can start to unlock new revenue streams for MSPs;
- why monitoring may be the most significant growth opportunity for many solution providers today;
- the problem with alert fatigue; and
- the next big opportunities MSPs should be thinking about.
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS