As always seems to be the case, 2021 was an interesting, busy, and impactful year in the MSP security space. And that trend shows no signs of changing in 2022.
In this edition of the podcast, Chris Crellin, senior director of product management for Barracuda MSP, joins us to discuss highlights of 2021 at his company and in the broader channel community and offers his thoughts on what we can expect this year.
- the major MSP headline for 2021: continued uncertainty and changing market motions;
- the challenges of remaining flexible for customers;
- the security challenges MSPs faced in 2021, including the increased attacks on MSPs themselves;
- how MSP thinking about security has changed as they’ve been more in the crosshairs than in the past;
- how the rise of the hybrid workplace and the accelerating move to the cloud has changed MSPs’ security games;
- the highlights of the business in 2021 for Barracuda MSP;
- the acquisition of Skout and what the outsourced SOC platform brings to the table for Barracuda and its MSPs;
- how Barracuda MSP seeks to “lighten the load” for MSPs in today’s challenging hiring environment;
- how many SMB customers across North America are now working with MSPs;
- what Barracuda is thinking will be the big security issues of 2022;
- why a more complex overall environment for IT solutions “cries out for” more MSP specialization;
- where Barracuda MSP is focusing its business in 2022; and
- the biggest untapped opportunity for MSPs in Barracuda’s offerings right now.
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS