Managed service providers are a big part of ESET’s business — in fact, the company’s engagement with MSPs pre-dates its launch of an office in Canada. But it remains one of the company’s biggest avenues of, and opportunities for, growth.
In this edition of the podcast, we chat with Cam Leetham, director of channel sales and alliances for Canada at ESET Canada about the company’s involvement with managed service providers.
- ESET’s history in the MSP channel;
- the company’s current strategy and growth trajectory in the managed service space;
- why he feels MSPs are important to ESET, and why he feels ESET can be important to MSPs;
- why a low “false positive” and a high “true positive” rate make ESET an ideal tool for managed services;
- how ESET is supporting MSPs with training and marketing resources, including new campaigns for the current COVID-19 environment that is available to a broader swath of solution providers;
- the increasing role of security in managed services in general; and
- where the company’s MSP strategy is headed next, including a preview of new features and functionality soon to debut.
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.