2019 was another good growth year for D&H Canada, and in this edition of the New Year’s Podcast Series, Roy Rivers, vice president of field sales, and Randy Churchill, director of business development, join us to discuss where that growth came from.
We talk about the hot spots where the distributor has seen more opportunities, and how it’s reacting to those opportunities.
We also discuss:
- the focus on security at D&H and in the channel;
- building expertise in the VAR channel and making resources available to that part of the channel;
- other major trends in the Canadian channel in 2019 – proAV, UC and collaboration, and components;
- why the channel is eager to learn about eSports — and the computing horsepower it brings with it;
- the company’s investment in Quebec, and how it’s continuing;
- new leadership and leveraging what’s been working in the US and bringing it to Canada from a solutions focus;
- the evolving role of distribution and where D&H sees it going;
- breakout areas for 2020; and
- The mood of the channel heading into 2020
All that and more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.