Ed Rodriguez was appointed to his new role as vice president and general manager of sales for Citrix Canada at the beginning of the year, and arrived in Toronto from southern Florida in January, in the middle of a deep freeze. As Rodriguez tells us in this podcast, it immediately gave him a renewed appreciation for the company’s role in offering the ability to work remotely.
I sat down with Rodrigueze at this year’s Citrix Synergy event in Atlanta to discuss his new role, what he’s learned, and where he sees Citrix going in Canada. We discuss:
- getting into the new role in Canada;
- top priorities for the business in Canada;
- the dual opportunity and challenge around Canadian businesses being typically a bit behind the bleedin edge;
- the opportunity with Workspace in Canada and how it shows Citrix lives in the new world of apps;
- the subscription market in Canada both both customers and solution providers; and
- the biggest untapped opportunities he sees for Canadian partners.
All that and more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.