The market for displays and visual solutions is changing. Forces from the hybrid workplace, to the ubiquity of online collaboration solutions, to eSports are changing what consumers, and businesses, expect from their displays. What does a solution provider need to know to make the most of the opportunities that are out there today and will arrise in the near future?
In this edition of the podcast, we talk to Jeff Volpe, president of ViewSonic Americas, to discuss how the market for his company’s solutions is changing and how his company is changing its solutions for the channel.
- what’s driving the display and visual markets in 2022;
- how the hybrid workplace is changing demand for displays and related technologies;
- how ViewSonic has differentiated its portfolio from monitors to interactive collaborative systems, to digital signage and more;
- how that differentiation leads to new services opportunities for the company’s partners, and why ViewSonic today is a bigger part of partners’ businesses than ever before;
- top opportunities today for longtime ViewSonic partners, and where the company is looking for new types of partners to meet market demand;
- the crossover between IT and audio-video channels;
- the state of the market for on-the-go display technologies;
- channel opportunities around eSports; and
- a look back at ViewSonic’s 35 years in the display industry and in the channel.
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.