Infoblox recently announced its new Infoblox 3.0 vision and strategy, and in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast, we’re joined by Anthony James, the company’s vice president of product marketing, to discuss the cloud-first approach to networking and what it means for the company’s partners.
- the evolution of Infoblox over time, up to and including the new Infoblox 3.0 vision and direction;
- what the Infoblox 3.0 vision and strategy means, where’s it at now, and where it’s headed;
- how Infoblox 3.0 positions the company as a foundation to the cloud-first network;
- what 3.0 means for the company’s solution providers and how partners support their customers’ cloud journeys;
- partner reaction to the new approach, and where James feel partner capacity matches up with the new strategy; and
- James’ advice to partners on what they need to learn and to know to maximize their opportunity in the cloud-first network.
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS