For parts or all of the last two years, many people who work in “office” roles have done so from home. That has meant that many of the “office” documents they relied on access to have been unavailable at times. And now, that’s helping to shape how organizations look at their approach to document management and to digital transformation writ large.
On this edition of the podcast, we’re joined by Tim Anderson, group product manager at Epson Americas, to discuss the impact of COVID on the market for scanners, how the company innovates, and where partners fit into the equation.
- how, when, and where people are scanning now;
- why consumer scanning demand led to challenges on the enterprise side, and how Epson solved that problem;
- why people being “locked away from their documents” in 2020 and 2021 has accelerated digital transformation efforts around documents in 2022;
- the balance between home and office scanning historically, and where that’s likely to go in the near future;
- how Epson differentiates itself in the scanner and document workflow market;
- where partners add value around document workflow solutions;
- biggest untapped and under-realized opportunities for partners, and how partners can find those opportunities;
- Epson’s roadmap for innovation in the scanning space this year; and
- what to expect in the scanning market over the course of 2022.
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.