Microsoft’s Office 365, and now simply Microsoft 365, has long been one of the biggest onramps to the cloud for businesses and the solution providers that serve them alike. But the nearly ubiquitous nature of the software titan’s flagship services has introduced challenges for the solution providers who have in many cases built their businesses around the technology.
As usage has grown, so has the number of attacks and other security threats around the technology. And how do you differentiate yourself in a field where so many solution providers are selling 365?
In this edition of the podcast, we break down the security challenges and opportunities around Microsoft 365 with Guillaume Boisvert, director of product innovation at Sherweb.
- the security challenges around 365, why it’s becoming a better and better target, and why it’s such vital infrastructure for the data of smaller companies;
- how Sherweb is helping MSPs address the challenges they’re facing in securing the cloud, and how it’s extending its strategy of delivering enterprise results to SMB customers to the security realm;
- the art of finding the right security balance for your customers;
- how Sherweb’s Office Protect package works and its value proposition as a shortcut for 365 security best practices;
- how better security offers key differentiation for MSPs in the competitive 365 game;
- their managed version of Office Protect, Office Protect Alliance — where Sherweb backstops solution providers in managing their customers’ 365 security;
- the philosophy behind Sherweb’s approach to adding protection to 365;
- best practices for integrating Office Protect into a managed services bundle; and
- where is the threatscape going, and how Sherweb is evolving the Office Protect family
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.