Rob Cataldo, managing director of Kaspersky North America, joins us on the podcast to explain the company's new facility in Fredericton and what it means to Kaspersky, its partners, and its customers.
Kaspersky opened its first North American Transparency Centre this month, with the announcement that its new facility in Fredericton, NB is ready to go.
But what is a Transparency Centre, and what does the new facility mean for Kaspersky, its partners, and their mutual customers? Rob Cataldo, managing director of Kaspersky North America, joins us on this edition of the podcast to discuss the new Transparency Centre and how partners can use it.
- what is a Transparency Centre and what does one do there;
- Kaspersky’s Global Transparency Initiative and its history;
- how a customer or partner engages with the Transparency Centre;
- what it means to Kaspersky, to customers, and to partners to have a Transparency Centre in North America;
- why Fredericton was chosen for the Centre;
- the challenges with opening a facility inside the Atlantic Bubble during the COVID-19 pandemic;
- how Kaspersky partners can use the Centre to build trust with customers; and
- the future of Kaspersky’s Global Transparency Centres and how these facilities may be used going forward.
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.