Last month, Mitel rolled out a couple of new programs for channel partners, a new program for master-agent partners, and another that provides a partner-led path for cloud-focused partners.
In this edition of the podcast, we discuss the development and launch of Mitel’s Velocity and Amplify programs with Lana King, vice president of partner programs, training, and enablement at Mitel, and we tackle a lot of other partner-centric questions along the way.
- how Mitel differentiates itself in terms of channel programs;
- the biggest challenges of the hybrid market today, and what customers are looking for in a partner;
- how partners are succeeding in getting closer to their customers;
- the new Velocity and Amplify partner programs, the thinking that led to their introduction, and how it fits in with the shift to the cloud for partners and customers alike;
- how the development and testing process of the new programs has gone; and
- what else is coming up in terms of partner programs from Mitel.
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.