With cybersecurity attacks and breaches getting more headlines than ever, security remains a hot topic in the channel, and the concept of Zero Trust is garnering a lot of attention.
We dive into what Zero Trust is, how it solves for common security problems, and what solution providers need to know about it with Mark Ballegeer, systems engineer at Barracuda MSP, in this edition of the podcast.
- what the trends shaping security in the WFH market are;
- why security is different with work-from-home;
- what ZeroTrust is and what problems it solves;
- Barracuda CloudGen Access and how it works;
- what ZeroTrust can mean for MSPs;
- how security can lead the way for a post-pandemic rethinking of customers’ infrastructure; and
- what MSPs need to think about in terms of security in introducing hybrid work environments for customers.
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.