Kelly Carter, chief financial officer at Ingram Micro Canada, joins us for this edition of the podcast to discuss the distributor’s continuing drive to offer more financing flexibility and other options for solution providers.
The distributor has been fond of saying that no solution provider should ever walk away from a sale because of financial terms. So what is it doing to make financing available in the light of changing customer priorities, needs, and business models?
- the major trends Ingram Micro sees in the market, and how it’s reacting to them;
- the kind of growth the distributor sees in SMB and advanced solutions;
- how Ingram is supporting VARs as they transition to more recurring revenue streams;
- current financing options they have to support hybrid financing offerings for customers;
- what kind of uptake they’re seeing, and where there are opportunities to do more;
- making financing a part of the process early in designing and building out any solution and the growth it can bring with it;
- how Ingram is hoping to crack the code on the perfect consumption model for multi-vendor solutions; and
- what solution providers can expect from the financing team at Ingram over the balance of the year.
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.