It’s been just over a year since Cisco started a renewed push on the small business market at Partner Summit 2019. In this edition of the podcast, we’re joined by Erin Hipp, Canadian country leader for Cisco’s Meraki business, and Shamus McDonough, go-to-market lead for Webex at Cisco, to discuss the year that has been in their respective businesses.
- how small businesses evolved from a sprint at the start of the pandemic to preparing for a marathon today;
- the results of Cisco’s small business recovery campaign, and how it revealed that SMBs changed their businesses in the wake of COVID;
- how wireless went from a nice-to-have technology to a key enabler for things like curbside pickup;
- the offerings Meraki put into the market to help small businesses adapt;
- why partners should be focusing on the term “zero-touch provisioning”;
- how the Webex business performed through the pandemic and how their customers’ needs evolved;
- how SMB messaging and pricing have supported driving speed and velocity through simplicity; and
- some hints on what we can expect to see from both the Webex and Meraki businesses as we head into 2021.
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.