Infoblox channel chief Lori Cornmesser takes us through the networking vendor's go-to-market, channel strategy, and top opportunities in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.
Infoblox currently does about 95 percent of its business through the channel. But it still needs to learn its “channel 101 and channel 201” content across the organization.
So says Lori Cornmesser, the company’s vice president of worldwide partner and alliance sales. Find out why in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.
In addition to answering that particular riddle, we also offer an introduction to the networking and security company and discuss its channel go-to-market and program.
We talk about:
- How Infoblox is “empowering organizations to manage their growing network;”
- how Cornmesser is changing the company’s channel programs… and how she’s not changing them;
- the company’s partner profitability strategy, rewards and incentives for partners;
- what differentiates Infoblox in the crowded networking management, automation, and security space;
- how COVID-19 has changed its business and focus, and how Infoblox has responded to the pandemic;
- other trends that are driving the company’s business;
- the company’s partnership with Synnex Canada and its approach to distribution;
- Infoblox’s growth strategy in the channel;
- why Cornmesser shares her goals as directly as possible with her partners; and
- why now is the time to focus on business outcomes more than ever.
All this and much more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.