2019 saw ESET Canada get a whole new leadership team, led by new country manager Bob Bonneau, and supported by sales chief Cameron Leetham. And both executives join us for this edition of the podcast, looking back at a busy 2019 in cybersecurity, and previewing what’s to come in 2020.
Bonneau and Leetham discuss:
- highlights of 2019 for ESET in Canada;
- accomplishments during their time with the company in 2019;
- the building up of a North American model for the company;
- how partners are thinking about security in their business, and how new types of parnters are doubling down on security;
- ESET’s role in security education;
- ESET’s top priorities for 2020 in Canada, including the buildup of the western Canada market;
- the growth incentive rebate program the company is running for partners who bring in new-to-ESET clients;
- thoughts on the overall state of the security market; and
- how they feel about the mood of the channel in 2020.
All that and more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.