Ingram Micro is seeking out the best new cloud-based business solutions and looking to bring them to the channel.
In this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast, we connect with Arash Heidari, ISV field specialist for Ingram Micro Canada about the distributor’s currently-running Comet Competition. Comet seeks to connect new-to-the-channel ISVs with the channel and helps those partners take their offerings to the market. The contest at the Canadian level runs through the end of October, and the finals will be held in November.
Heidari and I discuss:
- what Comet Competition is;
- the process to find the top ISVs in Canada and globally and what it will look like;
- what they’re looking for in terms of competitors;
- how the process going in terms of getting Canadian competitors involved, and why the date for involvement has been extended to allow more startups to enter; and
- how channel partners can get involved by entering their own cloud-based solutions into the competition.
All that and more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.
Find out more about the Comet Competition here on Ingram Micro’s website.