ChannelBuzz.ca sat down with Gordon Mackintosh, vice president of worldwide channels at Extreme Networks at last week’s Extreme Connect event in Nashville for a wide-ranging conversation.
In this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast, Mackintosh discusses:
- bringing together Extreme’s channel culture after all the recent acquisitions that have reshaped the networking company;
- how he sees the new Extreme Elements strategy playing in the channel;
- new types of partners with which Extreme may soon find itself doing business;
- the role of building unique intellectual property in the company’s partner base;
- how Extreme eyes building partner-to-partner collaboration;
- what he looks for as a “good fit” for a new Extreme partner;
- the effects of the company’s recent decision to open its Dojo training system to partners and what comes next on its partner training journey;
- what he and his team at Extreme are focused on for the rest of the year; and
- why he sees IOT as one of the hottest new areas of opportunity for the company’s partners.
All that and more in this edition of the ChannelBuzz.ca Podcast.